Wednesday 14 September 2011

On a Lighter Note: Top 10 Facebook Funniest Status Updates

1. You don’t have to like me. I’m not a Facebook status :)

2. Order is for idiots, genius can handle chaos. This is why I am proud to say I am an idiot!

3. I love living single, drinking double, and sleeping triple.

4. I either want less corruption, or more chance to participate in it!

5. I’m not in denial I’m just selective about the reality I choose to accept :)

6. Ever heard of this book title? How to Raise your I.Q. by Eating Gifted Children?

7. I like to tell people I have the heart of a small boy. Then I say it’s in a jar on my desk :P

8. In order for three people to keep a secret, two must be dead!

9. If crime fighters fight crime, and fire fighters fight fire, then what do freedom fighters fight?

10. When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I’ve never tried before.

Hope you had a good laugh! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment